Thursday, August 4, 2011

enchanted leaves

i must pay tribute to my good friend (and amazing artist) nedda szylewicz for helping me with my new blog background and header. after a four month hiatus due to relocating to central california we finally have the internet up and running. didn't nedz do a great job?! and what's more amazing is she whipped it up in no time. i've known nedda for years and am proud to call her a friend. her art, including her mediums have evolved greatly over the years into something quite spectacular. you can check out her enchanted leaves line of jewelery here (and i recommend you do!) and her beautiful graphic design stuff here. she also keeps a blogger for her jewelery too.

 

 


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back! I love the moth necklace, its so beautiful! I don't know why blogger has been hiding IHE from you, but it's good to see you up and blogging again!

    ReplyDelete